City children have one more place to pick up a meal during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Starting March 31, the Rochester City School District added School No. 7, 31 Bryan St., to the meal distribution sites. to its list of meal distribution sites. Grab-and-go meals for school-aged youth will be available at School No. 7 from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
School No. 7 joins seven other RCSD locations and nine R-Centers that have been providing grab-and-go breakfast, lunch and dinner meals to students since schools closed in mid-March.
The other RCSD sites, open 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, are:
• East Upper & Lower School, 1801 E. Main St.,
• Dr. Freddy Thomas Campus, 625 Scio St.,
• The Former Jefferson High School, 1 Edgerton Park,
• James Monroe High School, 164 Alexander St.,
• John Williams School No. 5, 555 N. Plymouth Ave.,
• Wilson Foundation Academy, 200 Genesee St.,
• Abelard Reynolds School No. 42, 3330 Lake Ave., and
The R-Centers, open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday, are:
• Adams Street, 85 Adams St.,
• Avenue D, 200 Avenue D,
• Carter Street, 500 Carter St.,
• Tyshaun Cauldwell, 524 Campbell St.,
• Frederick Douglass, 990 South Ave.,
• Flint Street, 271 Flint St.,
• David Gantt, 700 North St.,
• Trenton & Pamela Jackson (Clinton-Baden), 485 N. Clinton Ave., and
• Thomas Ryan, 530 Webster Ave.